Recipe by Dommynchristian
Im not sure where I originally got this recipe from but we like it! Good for when your looking for something enjoyable and quick!
Top Review by iewe
Simple, easy to throw together. Left out the peppers (just didn't have any, not a huge fan normally), and still good without. Onions with the chicken and BBQ sauce are good. Didn't pay too much attention to the exact time, but it did take a longer to cook than listed, but the chicken breast I had was a large one.
- 1 (14 ounce) package flour tortillas
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 2 green bell peppers (both mixed) or 2 red bell peppers, seeded and cut into strips (both mixed)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chicken breast in broiler pan or heated grill.
- Brush with BBQ Sauce saving about 1/4 cup for later.
- Spread onion and peppers on side of chicken in pan or on foil if you're grilling. Brush vegtables with oil.
- Broil 3-4 minutes, turn chicken & vegtables and brush with reserved BBQ Sauce; 5-7 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Heat tortillas.
- Slice chicken into strips.
- Place chicken strips and cooked vegtables on tortillas and fold in sides to enclose filling.