BBQ Chicken Wraps
- Ready In:
- 6hrs 5mins
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
- Place frozen chicken breasts in crock pot. Pour BBQ sauce over chicken evenly.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours ( I cook it all day while I am at work).
- When chicken is cooked remove from crock pot and shred with fork. Add additional BBQ sauce if necessary.
- Fry bacon.
- Spread cole slaw (about 1 heaping tablespoon) onto tortilla, add some shredded chicken, crumbled bacon and cheddar cheese. Wrap up your tortill and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!