Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a combination of a few recipes I've tried. I love the simplicity as it really allows the main flavors to stand out. This is killer, it is so hard to stop dipping once you start! The girls in my boyfriend's family have demanded this dish accompany us to every holiday party or dinner :)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, Softened
- 2 (14 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, Drained
- 1 bunch green onion, Sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded parmesan cheese, Divided
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients minus 1/2 Cup of the Parmesan Cheese
- Spread evenly into 8" x 8" or similar size casserole dish
- Sprinkle remaining Parmesan Cheese over top of dip.
- Bake. 30-40 minutes.