Udon With Chili Peanut Sauce
- Roast peanuts in a dry wok, tossing frequently, until beginning to color and smell toasted.
- Let cool slightly; then put into a food processor and process until finely ground.
- Transfer peanuts to a bowl; stir in garlic, ginger, coconut milk, soy sauce, and chili sauce; set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok; add in chilies; stir-fry for 30 seconds.
- Add in noodles, peanut sauce, lime juice, and sesame oil; stir gently to loosen the noodles and heat through for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in bean sprouts and cilantro; divide among 4 warm serving bowls and serve.