Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cook time does not include refrigeration.
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups plain yogurt
- Peel and shred the cucumbers; squeeze out the liquid.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt on top.
- Combine garlic, oil, vinegar.
- Add this to cucumbers and mix.
- Blend in Greek or plain yogurt.
- Place in refrigerator to set overnight.
- Serve chilled with pita bread.
I made this to go over some stuffed grape leaves I made. This was an excellent recipe. I didn't get to let it set, but it still was great and I'm sure it will be even better tomorrow. Made for ZWT4