Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Something for the kids - especially popular for parties.
- 2 cups Rice Krispies (Rice Bubbles)
- 2 cups Coco Pops cereal
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 150 g Copha, melted
- 100 g white chocolate, chopped
- Place rice bubbles and coco pops in separate bowls.
- Stir 1/2 cup icing sugar into each.
- Add cocoa powder to coco pops. Mix well.
- Line muffin pans with patty cases.
- Pour 100g of the melted copha into coco pop mixture and stir well.
- Pour 50g of melted copha into saucepan with the white chocolate and melt over very low heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Stir into rice bubble mixture.
- Half fill each patty case with rice bubble mixture then top with coco pops mixture.
- Refrigerate until set - 15 minutes.
This recipe is short work for such a great return. Made them as above with just a few Christmas coloured sprinkles for play group break-up. There were none left out of 2 batches. I think the mums helped out in eatting these too. They look great, and taste yum.
Let me verify that these are GREAT for kids parties. I also put chopped glac'e cherries in the white mix, which I always put on top and sprinkle with 100's & thousands. Always good to see bits smashed into your carpet after the party, means they have been enjoyed by all!