Recipe by MsKittyKat
This recipe is from the Chicago Tribune - everyone seems to just love it and it is sooooo easy.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces shredded parmesan cheese (1 cup)
- 1 green onion, chopped,for garnish
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, yellow onion and mayonnaise in a bowl; stir well.
- Mix in Parmesan cheese.
- Spoon mixture into a 4-cup shallow quiche pan or baking dish.
- Bake mixture until lightly browned and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Serve with assorted crackers.