Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
Got this from a magazine I have called Vegetarian Times. Recipe sounded good.
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 10 ounces Broccolini, cut into 4-inch lengths
- 1 (8 ounce) package soba noodles
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch, stirred in
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup cubed extra firm tofu
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- Add broccoli and broccolini to large pot of boiling water and blanch 2 minutes. Remove vegetables from water using slotted spoon; set aside. Add noodles to boiling water, and cook according to package. Drain, rinse in cold water; set aside.
- Stir together orange juice, soy sauce, cornstarch mixture, sugar and zest in bowl; set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in large non stick skillet over medium-high heat. Stir-fry tofu 2 minutes or till golden. Transfer to plate. Add garlic and ginger to skillet; stir fry 30 seconds. Add broccoli and broccolini; stir fry 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in soy mixture and tofu. Stir fry 1 minute or until it begins to thicken. Remove from heat.
- Arrange noodles on platter top with broccoli mixture and drizzle with sesame oil and serve.