Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
I've never had so many compliments on something so simple to prepare. It's from Betty Crocker's Simple Winter Meals. I think you will agree that it's a real keeper!
- 177.44 ml quick-cooking oats
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 118.29 ml butter, cut in pieces
- 59.14 ml pecans, chopped
- 595.33 g can blueberry pie filling
- 473.18 ml frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 44.37 ml granulated sugar
- 14.79 ml all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix oats, 1/2 cup flour and the brown sugar.
- Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or two knives) until crumbly.
- Stir in pecans; set aside.
- In large bowl, mix remaining ingredients.
- Spread in baking dish.
- Sprinkle oat mixture over top.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until fruit mixture is bubbly and topping is golden brown.
I don't usually care for store-bought pie filling recipes, but the additional raspberries takes away that "canned" taste. Kennilyn is right--this dessert is easy and will fetch many compliments. Tastes wonderful warm with ice cream--thanks for sharing with us.