A relatively lower calorie sticky roll, on hand ingredients make them easy and quick to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400.
- 2In small bowl, combine margarine, nuts, orange peel and honey; mix well.
- 3Separate dough into ten biscuits.
- 4Separate each biscuit into 2 layers.
- 5Spread top of 10 layers with 1 teaspoon of honey-orange mixture.
- 6Top each with remaining biscuit layers and press together to form 10 filled biscuits.
- 7Gently pull and twise each filled biscuit 4-5 times to form 3 1/2 inch twisted roll.
- 8Place rolls in ungreased 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- 9In a small saucepan, combine sugar, orange juice and vanilla.
- 10Cook over high hear until sugar is melted and syrup begins to boil, stirring constantly, spoon over rolls (mixture will glaze rolls while baking).
- 11Bake 16 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- 12Cool in pan 2 minutes, invert onto serving plate, serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twist of Honey Orange Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.2
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 9.1 mg
- Sodium 259.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 2.3 g