1/7 Photos of Twice Baked Potatoes
1 hr 30 mins
Easy and good. Feel free to add any ingredients or spice that you like. I like to make extras, freeze wrapped in foil and add the cheeses later when potatoes are thawed and reheated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Clean and scrub baking potatoes.
- 3Pierce skin with a fork once or twice.
- 4Bake at 350°F 1 hour or until tender.
- 5Let potatoes cool slightly.
- 6Cut baked potatoes in half and scoop out within 1/4 inch of edge.
- 7Mash with milk, green onions, s&p, and butter.
- 8Stuff shells with mashed potato.
- 9Sprinkle tops with cheeses (and bacon if used).
- 10Place on a baking sheet and bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 11Serve with sour cream.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 349.4
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.1 mg
- Sodium 369.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 13.9 g