Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A simple, delicious recipe for a twice baked potato. This is my favorite way of making them. I've been told the mixture tastes similar to the topping of a deviled egg. UPDATE: I reduced the amount of mustard used to 1/4 cup.
- 2 baked potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- Heat oven to 350.
- Bake potato.
- Cut in half lengthwise and dig out insides, leaving a sturdy shell.
- Put insides into a bowl and mash with potato masher or fork.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Spoon mixture back in shell.
- Heat in oven for 20 minute.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
Very good and very easy to make!!!
We enjoyed these. Like another reviewer, they reminded me of potato salad. My monsters, who don't like potato salad, even enjoyed these. Thanks for a great side dish! Made for PAC Spring 2009.
Excellent and tasty! I wasn't sure what to expect with mustard as an ingredient, but we both loved it! Hubby thought it reminded him of a warm potato salad & wants these on the definitely make again list! I baked 4 medium size russet potatoes and left the rest of the measurements the same. I used a bold & spicy mustard and added salt & cracked pepper. Thank you for sharing this recipe!