Twice Baked Potatoes for Two
Mashed potatoes with cream-style cottage cheese, butter, mayonnaise, chives and sprinkled with cheddar cheese and baked.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 25mins
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly, and rub skins with oil; bake at 400°F for 1 hour or until done.
- Allow potatoes to cool to touch. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise; carefully scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact. Mash pulp.
- Combine potato pulp and next 6 ingredients; mix well. Stuff shells with potato mixture; sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Place in a shallow baking dish; bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Yield: 2 servings.
- Southern Living.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Twice baked Potatoes, yum!! Why not make a meal out of it add some chicken, tuna, or cubed ham. I might also throw some broccoli in or mushrooms!! I use the microwave to cook the potatoes, then when they are stuffed I put them in the oven. It's just faster that way!! For us that don't hae much time to cook!