This is one of the first recipes that I ever cooked. After three years of cooking and experimentation, it still remains one of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a large, deep skillet over medium high heat.
- 2Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3Add 2 tablespoons olive oil, the chicken pieces, and the crushed cloves of garlic.
- 4Brown chicken 2 minutes on each side and remove from pan.
- 5Add vinegar to the pan.
- 6Let it cook off.
- 7Add butter, shallots, and rosemary to the pan and cook 2 minutes, add flour and cook 1 minute more.
- 8Whisk in wine, reduce 1 minute.
- 9Whisk in broth and bring liquids up to a bubble.
- 10Return chicken to the pan and simmer over moderate heat 7 to 8 minutes to finish cooking chicken through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuscan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (379 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.9
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 114.3 mg
- Sodium 447.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 41.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar