- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sage, garlic and oil in a saucepan and sauté for several minutes, until the garlic is golden.
- Add the tomatoes, lemon juice and cannellini beans and continue to cook for about 10 more minutes or until everything is hot.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot or cold.