Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 large graham cracker pie crust
- 1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 (12 1/4 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans, toasted
- Blend together ice cream and 1 cup of pecans. Spoon half of the mixture into crust.
- Pour half the caramel ice cream topping over ice cream mixture. Spoon remaining ice cream mixture into crust.
- Pour additional one-quarter jar of ice cream topping over pie. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup pecans on top. Garnish plate with remaining caramel ice cream topping.