Rich and yummy -- easy too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat flour, 1 cup brown sugar, and 1/2 cup softened butter on medium speed for 2-3 minutes.
- 2Press firmly into an ungreasedd 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- 3Arrange the pecans over the crust.
- 4Combine 2/3 cup butter and 1/2 cup brown sugar in a heavy saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 5Boil for one minute, stirring constantly.
- 6Pour over pecans.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 18-22 minutes or til bubbly.
- 8Remove from oven, sprinkle with chocolate chips and let stand 3 minutes.
- 9Spread chocolate, but allow some chips to remain whole.
- 10Cool completely; cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turtle Bars
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.9
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.8 mg
- Sodium 46.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 1.2 g