Prep 10 mins
Cook 16 mins
Spiced, bite size crackers. Perfect for snacking, salads, or soups.
Make and share this Turmeric Spiced Snack Crackers recipe from Food.com.
- 6 cups oyster crackers
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- Place Crackers in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small sauce pan boil Chicken Bouillon in water.
- Add other ingredients to pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour about 1/4 of the liquid over the Crackers.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until crackers are evenly coated.
- Place Oyster Crackers in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cook in microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove and stir.
- Cook in microwave for another 3 minutes.
- Allow to sit and cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Excellent!The doctors recommend using turmeric in many foods now. Turmeric helps to detox and settles the tummy also. Thank you for posting!