Rock 'n' Roll Snack Crackers
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 (1 lb) package saltine crackers
- In small bowl stir together salad dressing mix, pepper flakes and garlic powder, set aside.
- Place crackers in a gallon-sized covered container.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Seal container.
- Gently roll to coat crackers.
- Let stand for 4 hours, rolling every 30 minutes to coat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a stay at home mom. I have two beautiful girls, 3 and 4. They are the light of my life! I am married to Paul, for 5 years. I love to cook!! I love to read cookbooks like they are novels!!! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">