Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Strong coffee, cardamom, and chocolate.
- 3⁄4 cup dark roast ground coffee
- 1 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 6 cups water
- 2 cups whole milk or 2 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate syrup
- Combine the coffee and cardamom in a coffee filter; brew coffee in a coffemaker with the water.
- Meanwhile, heat milk, sugar, and syrup in a saucepan over medium heat; stir in the brewed coffee.
- Pour into 4 cups and serve.
Oh boy is this good. I used half and half for a very decadent treat. I had already brewed coffee when I decided to do make this so I just added cardamon to the milk mixture on the stove top and made careful to not to get any in the cup. It was flavorful and delicious.
Really great! I have used cinnamon in a similar recipe, but never cardamom. Delicious! I used my French Press Pot to brew the coffee, and did the milk in microwave frother and frothed the milk a little. (I only made for 1 serving-my method would be hard to do for all 4 servings)