Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Delicious, healthy meal for the whole family.
Make and share this Turkey Yakitori recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 lbs norbest turkey breast, cut into 1-inch wide strips
- 8 metal skewers (9 inches long)
- 1⁄2 lb fresh whole mushroom
- 1⁄2 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 large green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In small bowl dissolve bouillon in boiling water. In gallon size, self closing plastic bag, combine bouillon, soy sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and turkey strips. Close bag and shake mixture to coat. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Drain marinade; discard. On skewers weave turkey strips around mushrooms and red and green pepper cubes. Preheat charcoal grill for direct heat cooking. Grill skewers 4-5 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink. If desired, prepare another recipe of marinade by combining first six ingredients to use for brushing on grilled skewers and as dipping sauce. DO NOT use any of original marinade as a dipping sauce when serving.