Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Courtesy of Racheal Ray Mag April 2008.
- 2 limes, quartered
- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can jalapeno peppers, diced & liquid reserved
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans fire-roasted tomatoes, diced
- 1 (1 lb) bag tortilla chips, lightly crushed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 4 cups mexican cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat a grill pan to medium-high, Squeeze the lime over the turkey cutlets; season with salt. Grill the turkey until just cooked through, about 3-4 minute per side. Let cool, then slice into 2" long strips.
- Preheat oven to 375. In a large bowl, combine onion, jalapenos with their liquid and tomatoes. Add tortilla chips and turkey and toss well. Transfer to a greased 9x12 baking dish. Drizzle with the chicken broth and top with cheese. Bake until cheese is golden around the edges, about 40 minute Serve with the sour cream.