Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Mildly flavored; plain and simple.
Top Review by coconutcream
This went over really well. It was mildly flavored, as you said, but not at all bland, like I'd feared it might be! I left out the onions, but we didn't miss them. I loved the cheese and might add a little more next time. My only problem with this recipe was that it was a little hard to cut because of the tortillas on the bottom, but who cares! I'll definitely be making this again! Thanks!
- 3 cups chopped cooked turkey
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 -10 medium flour tortillas
- 2 cups grated monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the turkey, chiles, broth, soup, and onion.
- Cover the bottom of a greased 13x9 inch baking pan with half the tortillas.
- Spread half the turkey mixture over the tortilla layer.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over top.
- Repeat layers.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and heated through.