Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
An unusual combination of foods. A Weight Watcher recipe that I fiddled with. I used it to shake up my lunchbox - still perfecting the recipe!
- 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup honey mustard
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1⁄2 lb deli turkey, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb lowfat swiss cheese
- 1 pear, cored and sliced
- Spread one side of the tortilla with 1 tablespoon of the honey mustard.
- Divide the alfafa sprouts, turkey, cheese and pears amongst the tortillas and wrap them up!
Great sandwich! As a personal preference, I'll omit the honey mustard next time. I loved the crunch & sweetness of the pear!