Recipe by JenniferK2
I don't remember wher I got this recipe, but I really like it. I have also used leftover turkey in place of the deli turkey slices.
- 16 ounces Hawaiian bread
- 1⁄4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 10 ounces deli turkey, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Slice off top of loaf of bread; set aside. Carefully hollow out loaf within 1 inch of sides and bottom (reserve removed bread for other use).
- Brush inside and inside of top of bread with dressing. Line bottom of shell with turkey. Toss together 1/2 cup of cheese, spinach, onion and tomatoes. Spoon over meat. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Replace top. Wrap loaf in foil. Bake 1 hour; cool 10 minutes.
- Remove from foil and slice into wedges. Can be served hot or cold.