Turkey Salad With Cranberry Vinaigrette & Garlic Croutons
- Toss together first 4 ingredients in a large serving bowl. Top salad with Garlic Croutons, and serve with Cranberry Vinaigrette.
- Garlic Croutons:.
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and red pepper; sauté 30 seconds. Remove from heat; stir in bread cubes until evenly coated.
- Spread bread cubes in an even layer on a lightly greased aluminum foil-lined jelly-roll pan.
- Bake at 300° for 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and crisp, stirring occasionally. Spread in a single layer on wax paper to cool completely. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
- Cranberry Viniagrette:.
- Stir together first 7 ingredients until blended. Stir in olive oil, 1 tablespoon at a time, until well blended.