Very slightlly modified from a WW recipe from the book "Make It In MInutes." The changes I made were not using white wine as called for (1/4 c. white wine and 1/4 c. chicken broth in original), increasing the mayo & Dijon from 1 T. total, and adding oil to the pan for browning. This is really delicious and as quick and easy as promised. One of those recipes that is perfect for a weeknight family meal or for company.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 fresh turkey cutlets, 1/4 lb. each
- 4 slices deli ham, 1 oz. each
- 2 slices swiss cheese from 2% low-fat milk, 1 oz. each
- 3 -4 tablespoons plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter or 1 1/2 teaspoons margarine
- 1Sprinkle turkey cutlets with salt & pepper to taste. Place 1 slice ham and 1/2 slice cheese on each cutlet. Roll up jelly-roll style & secure with toothpick.
- 2Mix mayo & mustard in small bowl. Spread breadcrumbs on plate.
- 3Brush turkey rolls with mayo & mustard mixture, then roll in crumbs, pressing down to coat.
- 4Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and add oil; heat over medium high heat. Add turkey rolls. Cook about 5 minutes, turning to brown on all sides.
- 5Add chicken broth and butter or margarine. Reduce heat, cover, and cook until turkey is cooked through, about 5 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Rolls Cordon Bleu
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.5
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 578.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
2% low-fat milk