- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 slices rye bread
- 4 ounces sliced reduced-fat swiss cheese (1-ounce slices)
- 8 ounces smoked turkey, thinly sliced
- 2⁄3 cup sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free thousand island salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread about 3/4 teaspoon mustard over each bread slice. Place 1 cheese slice on each of 4 bread slices. Divide turkey evenly over cheese. Top each serving with 2 1/2 tablespoons sauerkraut and 1 tablespoon dressing. Top each serving with 1 bread slice, mustard sides down.
- Heat 1 1/2 teaspoons canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 sandwiches to pan; top with another heavy skillet. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until golden; remove sandwiches from pan, and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and sandwiches.