1/1 Photo of Turkey-Pesto Calzone
I found this recipe years ago and it's still one of DH's favorite dishes and it's very easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Unroll pizza dough onto clean work surface.
- 3Pat out to 15x11-inch rectangle; cut in half lengthwise, then in half crosswise to form 4 rectangles.
- 4Cover each dough rectangle with 1 tablespoon pesto sauce, 4 slices turkey, and 1 slice of cheese; fold rectangle in half to enclose filling.
- 5Seal edges with fork.
- 6Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray.
- 7Bake until golden brown (15 minuntes).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey-Pesto Calzone
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.2
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 19.3 mg
- Sodium 245.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: