1/1 Photo of Turkey (Or Chicken) Meatballs With Sweet Chili Sauce
Kiersten Phae's Note:
This recipe is something I make often for my toddler who has allergies, so quick and easy! It doesn't require eggs like most meatballs. When making it for my son, I use the smaller amounts of sweet chili and green onion. I also use homemade bread crumbs from French bread, because of his allergies.I have even skipped the breadcrumbs completely and it worked. We make it as a snack or serve with rice and veggies for dinner. This recipe can be frozen. It easily doubles if you want to take it to a potluck or serve as an appy at a party. Serve with a side of sweet chili sauce to dip, or ketchup for crazy kids like my DS. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients together.
- 2In a pan lightly oiled (I use Pam), fry over medium heat until completely brown, about 5-10 minutes.
- 3Bake in a preheated 350* oven until cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- 4You can also cook them completely in the fry pan.
- 5This recipe makes about 30 average size meatballs.
- 6Adjust amount of Sweet Chili sauce and bread crumbs if it appears too dry or wet, but these amounts work perfectly for us.
- 7You can combine all ingredients and refridge overnight then cook as normal, for a spicier flavor.
- 8For OAMC - Flash freeze on a cookie sheet until frozen. Place in a ziploc bag once frozen. Heat in Micro for 45-60 seconds, depending on the size of meatball. I'm sure it can be reheated in the oven, but I haven't tried it yet.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey (Or Chicken) Meatballs With Sweet Chili Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (652 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.5
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 31.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sweet chili sauce