My grandmothers recipe that I absolutely love
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large pot boil turkey necks for 2 hours.
- 2Peel and chop vegetables.
- 3After 2 hours remove necks, add flour and add vegetables.
- 4When the turkey necks are cool enough to touch, remove meat from the bones, and return meat to the pot.
- 5Add salt and pepper.
- 6cook for 45 minutes or until the turnip is tender.
- 7Add rice and cook for 15 minutes.
- 8May need to add more salt and pepper to your own taste.
- 9Enjoy ^-^.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey Neck Soup
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.8
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 106.6 mg
- Sodium 445.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 31.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: