Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Talk about quick and easy. Makes a yummy family meal. I used left-over smoked turkey from Thanksgiving and it gave a nice flavor.
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey (smoked turkey is best)
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- salt and pepper
- In a mixing bowl, add the turkey, macaroni, 1 1/2 cup cheese, soup, milk, mushrooms, salt and pepper; stir to combine.
- Transfer to a greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 60-65 minutes or until the macaroni is tender.
- Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake 5-10 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
Really Good............A keeper.............May add more soup next time to make it less dry.
Excellent! Made this last week and really impressed with how easy to put together. I seasoned turkey, added 3/4 cup frozen peas. Next time... And there will be a next time... I will reduce cheese to 1 1/2 cups. Thanks for putting here.
This was great! Used small shells instead of macaroni, and added a cup of frozen peas to the mix. Thanks for sharing. This ones a keeper and very easy to make :)