Brindy's Birthday Turkey Spiral Pasta Dinner Bake
photo by Country.girl51baby
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs cooked turkey (shredded or cubed)
- 1 lb whole wheat spiral pasta (cooked)
- 1 (14 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweet potatoes (cubed small, Use the liquid)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 celery ribs (chopped fine)
- 2 russet potatoes (cubed small, cooked)
- 2 cups cheese (shredded)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon season salt
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Mix all the ingredients in large bowl,.
- But only use half the cheese,.
- Mix well.
- Pour in to a large casserole dish,.
- Bake covered in a 350 degree oven for 45 minute.
- Uncover and put the other half of the cheese on top.
- Bake uncovered for 5 minute until cheese is melted.
- Cool well before feeding to your baby.
- Put leftovers in refrigerator or freezer.
- You can put in single serving dish's and put in freezer for your baby and take out as needed for feedings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Jackpot, Nevada. I am a chef in real life. I have a 9 month old APBT her name is Brindy. For fun I like to play game's, Go camping, Fishing. I really don't have a favorite cookbook, How ever i do love to cook. My passions are my hubby, My little Brindy girl, My grand baby's, My son, Cooking, And my computer. My big pet peeves is stilling from me, And lying to me.