Recipe by icklemiss21
We made lentil loaf for the vegetarians but all wanted to eat the same thing, so a few changes in my recipe and some pork made a great alternative for those who wanted meat
- 200 g lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon red pesto sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of tomato soup
- 1 cup lentils (prepared)
- 150 g mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 4 ounces cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry ground turkey in a small amount of oil until half booked and add pesto and continue until cooked.
- Roughly chop mushrooms and add mushrooms and lentils to pan.
- Fry for approx 5 minutes.
- Mix in soup mix, transfer to an over proof dish, blend in breadcrumbs.
- Add grated cheese to top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes, leaving on broil for the last 3-5 to brown the cheese.