Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Saw the orginal recipe in Taste of Home "What's for Dinner" Cookbook. Revised it a bit to suit my picky childrens tastes.
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cooked turkey, cubed
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- hot cooked linguine
- 1⁄4 cup shredded swiss cheese, for topping
- In a large skillet saute the mushrooms and green pepper in butter until crisp-tender 4-5 mins approximately.
- In a large bowl, combine the turkey,ham,soup,water and broth. Stir into veggies. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cook uncovered for 3-4 mins or until heated through. Serve with pasta and sprinkle with cheese.
- * I have learned from experience to make sure you throughly drain the pasta with a colander with this dish. It will turn out extremely watery if you don't. *.