- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large egg
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon seasoning salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Heat a skillet to Medium High.
- Make burgers with your hands (should make about 4) and place on skillet.
- Cook on each side for about 5 minutes each (total cook time of about 10 minutes) until done.
- I serve mine plain jane on bread with mayo and ketchup on one slice and mustard on the other. YUMMO!