Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe was called "Triscuit Turkey Melts" by Rachael Ray but I prefer turkey brie cranberry bites as that really tells you what you are getting. This is an easy appetizer that would be great for the holidays, Thanksgiving, a dinner party at home or anytime you need a quick snack. Very cute and yummy! Watch the brie in the broiler. Enjoy! ChefDLH
- 30 Triscuit crackers
- 1⁄2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 orange, zest of
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 10 slices deli cut roast turkey breast, cut in thirds (6 ounces)
- 30 slices brie cheese, 2 inch square thin slices (6 ounces)
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange crackers on broiler pan.
- Mix sauce with zest and scallions.
- Dot crackers with sauce and top with folded turkey and Brie.
- Place under broiler to melt Brie.
- serve warm.