Recipe by staceyelee
This is a dinner I threw together when I came home with very thin turkey breast cutlets and had some cheese with cranberries in it that needed to be used ! It is SUPER (we think) and I know we will make it again! I hope others enjoy it too! The cheese I used is a soft white cheese w/ cranberries in it from the HEB cheese dept- our big grocery chain. I will look at the label and edit when I buy it next-I ripped the label- will see exactly what kind it is !
- 6 turkey breast cutlets, very thin
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 -12 tablespoons soft cranberry cheese
- minced garlic, bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté the bacon till half done.
- Top bacon with turkey.
- Cook turkey till almost cooked all the way--a few minutes.
- Salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
- Flip--bacon and all. Cook a few minutes (1-2 minutes). Top each slice with the cheese to taste--let melt--meat should be done!
- Great with rice and a veggie!