- 1 lb turkey breast cutlets
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- cooking spray
- lemon (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat for 30 seconds add turkey;
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper and cook for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl mixing well. Add to pan and cook until blended through. Garnish with lemon.