Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Betty Crocker's Healthy New Choices Cookbook!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli, red peppers, onions, and mushrooms, thawed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canmexican-style diced tomatoes and green chilies or 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Mexican-style tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed old-fashioned tomato rice soup
- Spray 3 quart saucepan with cooking spray.
- Cook turkey in saucepan over medium heat about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Heat to boiling: reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.