Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I used to make this a lot and lost the recipe, finally found it again on another web site. Good cake and pretty presentation.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- I use Bakers Joy.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients, except nuts and cherry filling at low speed until all ingredients are moistened.
- Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Spoon 2/3 batter into pan.
- Spoon 1 cup of cherry pie filling evenly in narrow ring over batter.
- Don't let cherries touch side of pan.
- Cover with remaining cake batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees 36-40 minutes until top is golden brown.
- Cool upright in pan for 1/2 hour.
- Invert onto cake plate.
- Sprinkle with confectioner sugar and serve with remaining cherry pie filling.