I used to make this a lot and lost the recipe, finally found it again on another web site. Good cake and pretty presentation.
My Private Note
bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- 3I use Bakers Joy.
- 4In a large bowl combine all ingredients, except nuts and cherry filling at low speed until all ingredients are moistened.
- 5Beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- 6Spoon 2/3 batter into pan.
- 7Spoon 1 cup of cherry pie filling evenly in narrow ring over batter.
- 8Don't let cherries touch side of pan.
- 9Cover with remaining cake batter.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees 36-40 minutes until top is golden brown.
- 11Cool upright in pan for 1/2 hour.
- 12Invert onto cake plate.
- 13Sprinkle with confectioner sugar and serve with remaining cherry pie filling.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tunnel of Cherry Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3814.8
- Calories from Fat 1380
- Total Fat 153.3 g
- Saturated Fat 32.9 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 3749.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 573.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 281.2 g
- Protein 39.7 g