Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These roll ups can be served cold. Assemble according to directions, serve immediately. Can also be refrigerated until ready to serve. From Kraft Food and Family Magazine.
- 1⁄4 cup drained and flaked tuna
- 1⁄4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 flour tortillas
- Mix tuna, cheese, mayo, celery and relish.
- Spread mixture evenly onto two tortillas.
- Roll up tortillas.
- Place tortillas seam side down on microwavable plate.
- Microwave on high 20 seconds or until cheese melts.
Very easy and tasty! I made these for lunch today. I'd been up all night packing for my employer and I didn't have alot of energy to do much and these fit the bill perfectly. Mine took about 40 seconds in the microwave. Yummy!
I made this recipe to eat on the road, so we had these cold. I also added some shredded lettuce before rolling up the tortillas. We really enjoyed these.
Tasty, quick and a little something different for lunch. I used what I had on hand: multigrain tortillas and a mixture of jack and cheddar. Thanks for sharing the recipe!