Recipe by invictus
This is my mom's recipe. Not sure where she got it from.
Top Review by Annacia
DH made this for us for lunch today, we split one potato. DH does not cook, ever! so I was very amazed when he brought lunch and it was great! The potato was a bit on the firm side and he had trouble scooping it nicely but that was his fault and it was still delicious if not a real beauty queen, lol. He used low fat mayo and cheese, what a doll.
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 4 ounces tuna, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Wrap potatoes in foil and bake until fork tender, about an hour. Let cool.
- Split potatoes in half and spoon out the filling into a medium sized bowl leaving enough in the shell so that the skin does not break when handling. Break up potatoes with fork.
- To potatoes add mayo, 1 cup cheese, green onion, green pepper, and tuna.
- Restuff potatoes with mixture to a slight mound. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Place in 13x9-inch baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.