Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
An easy and versatile appetizer that can be served hot or cold. While searching for seafood recipes I found this on Bumblebee's site. You can vary this by substituting various flavors of tuna & salsa. I might even try this with shrimp & cocktail sauce! Calorie count may be less because Zaar assumes you eat *all* the chips!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces salsa
- 12 ounces canned solid white tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 16 ounces tortilla chips
- Spread softened cream cheese in 9-inch pie plate.
- Top with salsa, followed by tuna then sprinkle with green onion and cheese.
- Either chill and serve cold OR microwave on high for 4 minutes and serve with tortilla chips.