Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- drain the oil from the tuna.
- place the tuna into a bowl and with the help of a fork flake it.
- in another bowl mix together, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, sugar, sauce and lemon juice.
- add in the parsley and corriander and finally the onion and the fish.
- just before serving, in a bowl mix together the lettuce, lemon juice, salt and sugar.
- place these leaves on the serving plate.
- on these put the salad and give it the shape of a fish.
- other than being served as a salad, it can also be used as a sandwich spread.
Delicious. I used water-packed tuna and omitted the sugar. Very yummy - the citrus adds great zing.
Perfect! We enjoyed this too! Very, very delightful tasting! I love the addition of onion, chili-sauce, and coriander. The mayonnaise was right on in terms of amounts and just tasted terrific! Thank you, Fouzia! Made for *I Recommend* March 2009.
I made this for lunch yesterday, I had some friends out and some wanted tuna salad. I used water packed tuna. I didn't put the sugar in. It was very good. I will be making this again.. Enjoyed by all 6 of us. Thanks for the great recipe.