Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy and cheap. Perfect!
Make and share this Tuna Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Heat olive oil and fry off onions, garlic and sea salt and stir for 5 minutes, or until onion is soft.
- Add rice and stir for 1 minute.
- Add stock and tomatoes bring to simmering point.
- Stir in Tuna.
- Cover and cook for 30 minutes or until rice is cooked.
- 5 minutes before serving, stir in peas.
Love a good one pot wonder!!
Easy, good recipe. I used canned tomatos and left out the peas, since we didn't have any on hand. Thanks for posting, HVLS!