Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
It is quick to prepare and satisfying. Serve with white cream sauce or white gravy.
- 946.36 ml cooked rice
- 2 (340.19 g) can tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 3 stalk celery, chopped fine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml water
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper
- 118.29 ml minced fresh onion
- 4.92 ml celery, ceed
- 354.88 ml fine dry Italian style breadcrumbs
- 118.29 ml olive oil (for frying)
- In large bowl, mix rice, tuna, celery.
- In small bow, beat eggs, soy sauce, water, cayenne pepper minced onion and celery seed.
- Add egg mixture to rice mixture. Mix well.
- Scoop 3/4 cup mixture into hands and press into a pattie.
- Coat each pattie with bread crumbs.Place on a tray.
- Heat olive oil and fry patties until each side is a golden brown. Be gentle when turning.