Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
It is quick to prepare and satisfying. Serve with white cream sauce or white gravy.
Make and share this Tuna & Rice Killgary Patties recipe from Food.com.
- In large bowl, mix rice, tuna, celery.
- In small bow, beat eggs, soy sauce, water, cayenne pepper minced onion and celery seed.
- Add egg mixture to rice mixture. Mix well.
- Scoop 3/4 cup mixture into hands and press into a pattie.
- Coat each pattie with bread crumbs.Place on a tray.
- Heat olive oil and fry patties until each side is a golden brown. Be gentle when turning.