Recipe by Montana Heart Song
It is quick to prepare and satisfying. Serve with white cream sauce or white gravy.
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 3 stalks celery, chopped fine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup minced fresh onion
- 1 teaspoon celery, ceed
- 1 1⁄2 cups fine dry Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, mix rice, tuna, celery.
- In small bow, beat eggs, soy sauce, water, cayenne pepper minced onion and celery seed.
- Add egg mixture to rice mixture. Mix well.
- Scoop 3/4 cup mixture into hands and press into a pattie.
- Coat each pattie with bread crumbs.Place on a tray.
- Heat olive oil and fry patties until each side is a golden brown. Be gentle when turning.