Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Women's World 12/5/06 No-Time-To-Shop Supper
Make and share this Tuna Ranch Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces medium pasta shells
- 3⁄4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2⁄3 cup bottled ranch salad dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, 5 oz
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Coat large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes. Add vegetables and pepper; cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in dressing, tuna, reserved pasta, and water.
- Remove from heat; stir in 1 cup cheese.
- Transfer to 2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
Very good, simple go-to recipe. Thank you, Jackie, for sharing!