Women's World 12/5/06 No-Time-To-Shop Supper
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
- 3Coat large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add onion; cook 5 minutes. Add vegetables and pepper; cook 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in dressing, tuna, reserved pasta, and water.
- 5Remove from heat; stir in 1 cup cheese.
- 6Transfer to 2-quart baking dish; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 7Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Ranch Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 726.3
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 719.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 32.5 g