Recipe by Spazzer Monkey
I came up with this mash-up of ingredients while studying abroad. Ramen and canned tuna were some of the cheapest foods I could get my hands on (especially because they could be mailed!). Everyone I've had try this has enjoyed it, and it definitely hits the spot!
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna in vegetable oil
- 1 (3 ounce) packet ramen noodles, any flavor
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- heat a nonstick frying pan to about medium heat, and fry the tuna until hot and slightly crispy. You can use tuna in water, but it sticks less if you use tuna in oil.
- At the same time, cook the ramen on the stove top and add the veggies to the pot as well.
- Drain the ramen and veggies and add them to the frying pan with the tuna and continue to cook until the noodles become slightly sticky.
- Pour the seasoning packet over the whole thing and mix.